Camara Ready IEEE ICEV 2021
We are writing to inform you that you can submit your Camera-Ready paper until September 19, 2021.
Before submitting the final version of your paper, please follow the instructions (https://www.ieeeicev.com/submission-of-paper):
Step 1: Use of the proper IEEE-ICEV 2021® template:
• If all the authors of your paper are from the same institution or organization, please use the following template:
Using this template, you may differentiate among departments of the organization or you may decide not to mention departments.
• If the authors of your paper are from two institutions or organizations, please use the following template:
Using this template, you classify your authors in two groups, according to the organization, and you may also differentiate among departments of the organization or you may decide not to mention departments.
• If the authors of your paper belong to three or more institutions or organizations, please use the following template:
Using this template, you may differentiate among organizations or institutions, but you are asked not to mention departments.
The ISBN of the conference proceedings for IEEE Xplore is:
which will be published under the copyright of the IEEE
Step 2: Creating your PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress
Publication of paper in IEEE Xplore requires a standard format for PDF files. IEEE provides a web site and online software to help you either to convert source files or to check PDF files for IEEE Xplore-compatibility.
• Access the IEEE PDF eXpress web site at (IEEE PDF eXpress Site Dates:
Site opens: 2021-08-31):
The Login page will be displayed:
• If you are a new user of IEEE PDF eXpress, click on the link:
New Users – Click here to create an account.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
52951X for the Conference ID
your email address
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
Step 3: Submitting your validated final paper
Your final paper (PIDXXXXXXX), already validated by IEEE PDF eXpress, must be sent directly to:
Thank you very much for your contribution.